PS4 Died - Throw back time to previous installments.

Stuff NOT related to Demon's souls.
This forum no longer purges on a scheduled basis. Instead it does not increment your post count. Either method has the same intended result, but not purging allows the posts to remain in place for future reference.

PS4 Died - Throw back time to previous installments.

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 am

Come and join me in some Jolly Co-op

So my PS4 died at the weekend. I have sent it off to get it repaired but its apparently going to take up to 4 weeks before I find out if im getting it back or replaced. That SUCKS.

However... I have the three previous games still that im going to go through from start to finish. Out of all four games BB is the only one that I platinum'd. The reason being... im lazy. I literally have 2 trophies per game to get but never bothered to get them over the hundreds of hours that I played them. This is partly due to as mentioned being lazy but also because I have three accounts filled with characters for all 3 games so it felt kinda pointless going for the plat over three accounts.

Whilst im going through them all I may as well see if anyone requires any assistance on them / would like some co-op then hit me up. Rather than getting the plat on all accounts im just going to get them on my main which Is M3mn0ch_1987. I can complete DeS in just short of an hour (its been a while since I played it so it may take a little longer) and thankfully I already farmed for the Pure blade stone so that is not an issue.

Demons Souls - EU edition Dark Souls 1 Dark Souls 2

I think im going to start out on DeS (due to it being the first and among my favs) however if there is anyone that needs assistance over any of them let me know and I will jump on.

TL:DR - PS4 Died - Running DeS and both DkS's until my PS4 comes back. Anyone want any help or to co-op just let me know.

On a side note - Does anyone know if you need to get all the trophys for the DLC on DkS2 for the plat to Proc? I only bothered getting the first one as I plan to get SotfS sometime soon.
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Advertisement

Re: PS4 Died - Throw back time to previous installments.

Postby Juli » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 am

I don't think the DLCs have any trophies.

BTW, I'd be willing to play some DkS2, but I don't have EU DeS and my PS3's blu-ray is broken, so I can't play games without a digital download, which Dark Souls does not have for some reason.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Sorry Juli i only just saw your reply. I boxed them all of this weekend gone so thats all 4 platted now. No doubt i will continue playing them until i get my console back. May as well move back on to diablo 3 again for now.
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Postby AbyssmasterKNIGHT » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 am

right on mate. those ones are the best. i have a dozen builds of all sl ranges on 1 and 2 so if you ever need help let me know! i never check my messages here or psn so hmu at [email protected]. its dedicated to dark souls related emails :D
AbyssmasterKNIGHT

Return to Off Topic / Misc