I can't reply or edit posts.

Stuff NOT related to Demon's souls.
This forum no longer purges on a scheduled basis. Instead it does not increment your post count. Either method has the same intended result, but not purging allows the posts to remain in place for future reference.

I can't reply or edit posts.

Postby GBHPrime84 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:40 pm

For some reason whenever I've logged on the last few days, I do not see a reply/edit button. It's kind of annoying I can't reply to replies to my own threads. Did I turn them off by accident or is there some hiccup?
GBHPrime84

PSN Name: GBHPrime84

Advertisement

Re: I can't reply or edit posts.

Postby Gorbad » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

It would help to know which broswer you are using and which version of that said browser you have. Can you take a screen-shot of how the forums look to you? That could be helpful in determining what's wrong as well.
"There is Always a Greater Power"

Gorbad

Re: I can't reply or edit posts.

Postby Stooge » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 pm

I just used the "assume user permissions" feature which allows me to use the board as if I only had your permissions. I was able to see the reply button on threads, as well as the edit button on my own posts. So, it's not a permission issue.

I noticed that you were replying and posting in your threads on or around March 2nd, so I will assume that you're aware of where the reply / edit posts buttons are. So we can mark that off the list.

That leaves us with Gorbad's questions. What browser are you using? Are you using mobile browser or tapatalk? It's quite possible that something broke on our end in the last few weeks and we just aren't aware of it, but if you can help us by giving us as much information (and yes, screenshots are wonderful) then we can work together and resolve the issue. Feel free to send the screenshots via PM if you don't wish to post them for the world.

Just send them to the entire moderator group, which will get you the fastest response.
Stooge
Sir Cares-A-Lot
Sir Cares-A-Lot

PSN Name: CageStooge

Return to Off Topic / Misc