Bloodborne?

Please provide any forum or Demon's Souls Wiki site suggestions here.

Bloodborne?

Postby HazelrahFiver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:10 am

Just curious if there is any plan to start up a Bloodborne section? It truly is just another Souls game, despite the title lacking the word 'Souls,' and it is currently only four months from release (March 24th). Could be the game that brings this forum back to its former glory?

P.S. I feel like I made a thread about this a long while ago, so I am sorry if that is the case.
DkS Lore and PvP: http://www.youtube.com/user/HazelrahFirefly/videos

Saturday-Saint wrote:Demon's Souls, Spiritual Successor Hydra. Slay one franchise, and two spawn in its place.
HazelrahFiver

PSN Name: HazelrahFiver

Advertisement

Re: Bloodborne?

Postby Gorbad » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:55 pm

There probably won't be a section for Bloodborne here at all, as an entirely separate wiki forums is being created alongside this one to invite new blood to the forum community. The two forums (this one and the coming bloodborne one) will be very close though, and it remains to be seen how this turns out.

What I say is from the top of my head from what I remember being discussed a while back, and the details may be slightly off, or out-dated. However, this is what I last remember from this particular discussion.
"There is Always a Greater Power"

Gorbad

Postby Mephistophelea » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:00 pm

That sounds really interesting Gorbad, is there any way to get involved? :)
Mephistophelea

PSN Name: Mephistophea

Postby Gorbad » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:34 am

One might have to ask higher powers still, but I guess it depends what you mean with involved? The idea is, or should I say was when I hear about this, that the users from here could integrate easily to the forums there, and the other way around, with some sort of reward for doing so. Details and confirmation impossible at the time, I'm afraid.

If you mean involved in the creation of the site, I believe Stooge is your guy, but once more, I'm uncertain of the details.
"There is Always a Greater Power"

Gorbad

Return to Feedback and Suggestions