Low Level Invasion Build

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Demon's Souls.

Low Level Invasion Build

Postby MentalMidgit » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

The link to the character planner doesn't work, so here's a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1k0q9S0x

The Scraping Spear will be broken so I'll do very low damage with it but the Scraping will be in full effect.

Baby's Nail in main-hand for backstabs and potential Plague infliction.

Cloak for stealth. Poison Cloud for slow and painful deaths. And finally, Acid Cloud for more equipment destruction.

I also threw in Heal because Royalty has enough MP and Faith to cast it without any investment.

Any recommendations on how to make this build even more annoying?

Umbasa.
MentalMidgit

PSN Name: MentalMidgit

Advertisement

Re: Low Level Invasion Build

Postby Oshyki » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:55 am

What are you wanting to achieve with this build? Other than trolling, is the low survivability intended? Also, why have you mixed cloak and thieves ring?
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ― Bruce Lee
Unfortunately I always find myself in the former category. I get bored very easily :/
Oshyki

PSN Name: Oshyki

Re: Low Level Invasion Build

Postby Tsmp » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 am

Always remember that you don't need to meet a weapon's equip requirements just to use it. I once had a low-level invader that dual-wielded broken katanas, one poison and one bleed. I'd precede that with a broken scraping spear that I also didn't have the stats to wield, and end it with a broken baby's nail that I unfortunately did have the stats for. And if they were still alive at that point, I'd swap in a broken stormruler and bounce them around until they died of everything.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1