Is defense good up to a certain breakpoint?

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Demon's Souls.

Is defense good up to a certain breakpoint?

Postby Fisto_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:48 am

I'm wondering if there is a study out there that showed defense breakpoints to avoid the OHKO, much like Vitality breakpoints that also avoid this. Thanks :D
Fisto_

PSN Name: FistoTheDefiler, ArchiacDemon_

Advertisement

Re: Is defense good up to a certain breakpoint?

Postby Shadowman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 pm

50, 63 and 70 vit are breakpoints, but as i found in another post:

"Some more "advanced" things to consider, armor does play a role in preventing OHKOs so the stopping points aren't exactly set in stone and testing would need to be done to find stopping points for specific armor combinations".

We could check it testing... but we need at least 3 players to test, one in a neutral world tendency to host us and pure caracter tendencies to max damage.

I'll be on tonight if you wanna test.

btw gg's for last night duels.
Shadowman

PSN Name: lhnobre;Hui-Rusty; BurningSpears

Re: Is defense good up to a certain breakpoint?

Postby Fisto_ » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Shadowman wrote:50, 63 and 70 vit are breakpoints, but as i found in another post:

"Some more "advanced" things to consider, armor does play a role in preventing OHKOs so the stopping points aren't exactly set in stone and testing would need to be done to find stopping points for specific armor combinations".

We could check it testing... but we need at least 3 players to test, one in a neutral world tendency to host us and pure caracter tendencies to max damage.

I'll be on tonight if you wanna test.

btw gg's for last night duels.

Cool thanks :D and ggs
Fisto_

PSN Name: FistoTheDefiler, ArchiacDemon_

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies