help me with character build please

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Demon's Souls.

help me with character build please

Postby stevie2059 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 am

What is the best starting class I do not want any magic or miracles and I want a decent starting weapon and armour in weapon I want good speed and damage and good armour would be not to heavy but not to light with good defence I want a medium size shield any ideas
stevie2059

Advertisement

Re: help me with character build please

Postby Gorbad » Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 am

Demon's Souls eh?

Well, the first thing you need to know about demon's souls is that your movement speed and roll speed is the same no matter if it's 0% of your possible equip-weight, or 49%. After 50%, however, it's slowed down, so as long as you keep your equiped gear under 50%, you'll be a fast warrior.

As a starting class, you can choose pretty much anything and later become exactly what you want, but the soldier sounds like something you're looking for. Just remember to remove just enough armor from him to make sure you can roll fast, if he's too slow right from the start.

Damage is easy to get without leveling up your attributes, but it does sound like you might want to use strength and crushing weapons, since a medium shield will require a bit of strength on its own already.

I suggest you look up a wikia for available weapons and shields. It's a world of fun to imagine new characters, and search the wikias for all possible items available.
"There is Always a Greater Power"

Gorbad

Postby spacehamster » Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 am

If you're not interested in magic, take a look at the hunter class, maybe? It sounds like you're playing the game for the first time, and on my first playthrough, I thought it was extremely helpful to have a bow from the start.
PSN, XBL, GFWL, Steam - spacehamsterZH
spacehamster

PSN Name: spacehamsterZH

Postby stevie2059 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am

I might choose knight iv had a look and the shield they have looks good and Dont mind how fast I role I'll be blocking most of the time and the long-awaited is the type of weapon I would like
stevie2059

Postby stevie2059 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 am

Longsword I ment sorry is the type of weapon I like
stevie2059

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies