Low level builds

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Demon's Souls.

Low level builds

Postby Atheist_Pikachu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm

So I want to get in on the booming low levels on Na I've been vading with my Ostrava at 1-4 LV 60 I want to make some more underpowered builds at SL 9 25 and 60. Any ideas?
My alts are watching you (/O_O\)
Atheist_Pikachu

PSN Name: Atheist_Pikachu/Bertribus/Karilix

Advertisement

Re: Low level builds

Postby mmghouse » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 pm

SL5 Miralda, or SL11 to 1h guillo. Temple knight, add 1 end. No shield, of course.

With rogs you can make a really low level ostrava, but too op because the magic damage is too good. SL 11 club twin from 2.2. Priest. Selen, without amf. Again, use rogs, possibly. Scirvir with broken tob (less than 18 magic, ofc), pivot cast in low level invasions but do lol damage.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Postby Atheist_Pikachu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm proud to say I beat an Nr with my ostrava at Sl 65=) any ways patches good at low levels short spear+3 and base adj at level 9 I remember I kicked someone of a cliff when they thought my AoG was an item lots a laughs with patches.
Atheist_Pikachu

Postby Oshyki » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Is it just cosplay builds you're interested in?
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ― Bruce Lee
Unfortunately I always find myself in the former category. I get bored very easily :/
Oshyki

PSN Name: Oshyki

Postby Atheist_Pikachu » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 pm

No but they're more fun especially mephi I Sucked someone into a fat roll :lol:
Atheist_Pikachu

Postby Oshyki » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 am

Ofc the trick to making any good cosplay character is to find the optimum level for the weapon. With that in mind, any such build is reasonably easy for anyone to design. But you specified underpowered, which I assume you simply mean not OP which unfortunately it seems invariably any level optimised cosplay build is. I just can't bring myself to call a nurfed character a build, cause this could be achieved by simply spending points in luck...
So I've been trying to think of a cosplay weapon that is so naturally underpowered, that even when at fullpower and ideal level, it would still be challenging to play. I failed
So I thought perhaps if I had a predetermined level to work with, giving me a specification to work around, I could maybe come up with a cosplay optimised at a level that would make it underpowered. So I tried to think of particular levels that would maximise p2p exposure, unfortunately outside of duelling that's <30, which is where most cosplay builds hit their prime. Then i reread your post and saw you'd in fact specified levels. *Sheepish look
9 and 25 as I said would be OP. 60 is workable but unfortunately I've never really played at level 60, mainly cause I found p2p to be f*ing dead there. But even that as side, without my playstation, which is 10,000 miles away from me right now x,O, I can't really experiment.
So I asked you if it was just cosplay- thinking outside the box "yeah :D, cool eh"... Anyway, I've given it a bit of thought (well, what little time I've had to spare) and the only build that I've ever made at <lvl30 that wasn't OP but fun to play was a ninja concept:
24/14/11/15/13/10/11/07 (Knight)
Spells: Poison Cloud and Cloak (use in that order for a smoke bomb style disappearing act)
Weapons (all +10 when upgradeable or +X depending on your skill level for pvp)
Uchigatana
Shotel
Claws
Compound long bow
Cross bow
Secret throwing daggers
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ― Bruce Lee
Unfortunately I always find myself in the former category. I get bored very easily :/
Oshyki

PSN Name: Oshyki

Postby Atheist_Pikachu » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 pm

I've been invading with my great club crossbow invader at 15 crescent falchion bankers here I come!
Atheist_Pikachu

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies