LF Friend's Ring

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Demon's Souls.

LF Friend's Ring

Postby Nappyc » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:34 am

As title says I'm looking for Friend's Ring, I can offer pretty much anything for it. I am SL 124 and on NA.
Nappyc

Advertisement

Re: LF Friend's Ring

Postby Tsovir » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:02 pm

I've got it and won't miss it, you wouldn't happen to have a pure bladestone to trade for it by chance? Not required, happy to help you out even if you can't return the favor. My character is at SL 216, but if your interested I can grind a new character up pretty quickly.
Tsovir

PSN Name: Tsovir

Postby Nappyc » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 am

I just have to hold the ring (just want the last trophyfor platnium) you can get it back afterwards, and yes I have a pure bladestone you can have.If you would grind up a new character that would be awesome.
Nappyc

Postby Tsovir » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 am

Awesome, I'll spend a couple days grinding a guy up, I'll keep you posted.
Tsovir

Postby Tsovir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm

The thought occured as I was grinding today that I don't have a way to get my friends ring from my main character to this new one. I'll have to get another one, reason I bring this up is it's going to take me a lot more time to do so. As opposed to just getting to my favorite grinding spot in the shrine of storms, I'll have to take my character into NG+, while also making sure I scour the levels to get as many stones of ephemeral eyes as I can to drop the world tendency so I can fight the NPCBPs again.

I promised I'd help you with this and I will make good on my word, it's just going to take longer than I thought. While I do that, some thoughts:

Are you sure your character tendency is pure white? The forums say 5 kills of the NPCBPs will get you from neutral to pure white, but I had to kill 6 to get mine there for some reason.

If you think you can get 80 lvls before I get a guy to 120ish and get the friends ring again, you could try grinding up to where I'm at, if you're a mage build, you could probably swing doing the BP Black Skely grind with soul thirst and soulsucker to get a TON of souls, if not, killing all the storm beasts in the Storm Kings area with a bow did wonders for me.

Again, I WILL get you that friends ring, just gonna take a lot longer than I thought, more updates in the next couple days.
Tsovir

Postby Nappyc » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Okay guess I will grind up your level then :) shouldn't take very long. Will message you when I am done.
Nappyc

Postby Nappyc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm

I've sent you a PM..
Nappyc

Postby Tsovir » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Sorry, I was playing offline for world tendency. I'll check it after this message. If you're good to go, that's awesome, if not, here's an update:

New character at SL 74, killed one NPCBP, about to head to NG+ to lower world tendency for the rest and grind up to your level, I won't be able to do much tomorrow because I have work, but early next week I think I should be ready to pass the ring on.

More updates soon.
Tsovir

Return to Items, Spells and Miracles