Pure Bladestone, Soul Level 304, EU-Version

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Demon's Souls.

Pure Bladestone, Soul Level 304, EU-Version

Postby Bisuko-chan » Sat May 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi everyone,
after weeks of farming the secret passage skeleton or the BP Skeleton in 4-2 for a Pure Bladestone I've become desperate! :( Whatever I do I can't seem to get it... It's the only thing I'm missing for the platinum trophy. Is there anyone who could give me one? Of course I can trade other rare stuff, just tell me what you need.

Thanks for the help! :)
Bisuko-chan

PSN Name: Bisuko-chan

Advertisement

Re: Pure Bladestone, Soul Level 304, EU-Version

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 am

At that level i very mich doubt that you will be able to get it from the majority of people here. Most forum members (that are still around atleast) stopped levelling around sl120ish. If you have another character in that region i could help - of you dont you could always create another one and use the stockpile thomas glitch to level up quickly to get to that level.
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Postby Bisuko-chan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:09 am

Thanks for the tip!
I guess I'll start with a new character and go quickly through level 4-1 to try some more farming by myself in 4-2. If I still can't get it then, I'll be posting again.

Btw, what's your current soul level? or which level I need to be to be able to meet you online?
Bisuko-chan

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:22 am

Roughly level 100 - 140 should do it. Not sure if i have the actual ore but i can drop you a weapon or 6 to get you the achievement atleast
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Postby Bisuko-chan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 pm

I was able to get it after doing some more farming (killed secret passage skeleton, PBWT, about 100 times, 2 hours) using the new character and finally received the platinum trophy! :)
Bisuko-chan

Postby darkexcalibur87 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:32 am

I FINALLY got mine this week after four years of farming as well. I am soul level 311 and I would love to help you because I understand. My PSN is Evhrive.

EDIT
Nevermind, I just read your last post. Congratulations!
darkexcalibur87

PSN Name: Evhrive

Postby wndrstrck » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:54 pm

I have been farming this stone and a couple others for quite sometime as well and am having mixed feelings. I wanted to secure all the stones on my own but after countless farming sessions am feeling the utmost frustration towards doing so. Love this game, love farming, but this has become something beyond that at this point. WAAAaaaaaaahhhhHHHHH!
wndrstrck

Return to Items, Spells and Miracles