Looking for Friends Ring. [NA Version]

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Demon's Souls.

Looking for Friends Ring. [NA Version]

Postby JOVELZADO » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 am

Hello!

Lately I've been trying to get my Character Tendency to Pure White, so that I am able to get the Friends Ring from the Monumental, but I'm having trouble doing so.

I read that if someone drops you the ring, you still get the Trophy from collecting all of the rings - would it be rude to ask someone to drop me one?

I'm also looking for some Pure stones, the Moon and Darkmoon stones are the ones I'm searching for right now.

My Soul Level atm is 82, but I can raise it a bit if need be. I'm on the North American server (as you saw in the title).

My PSN is the same as my name here in the forum: JOVELZADO

Cheers!
JOVELZADO

PSN Name: JOVELZADO

Advertisement

Re: Looking for Friends Ring. [NA Version]

Postby The Onceler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

You can do it solo. You will have to suicide to adjust your world tendency on several levels. Kill the black phantoms in 2-2, 3-1, and 5-1 once you meet the requirements for them to appear (read the wiki). I believe 3 will do it as long as you haven't killed any NPCs. You could also wait in body form in 4-1 and kill several invaders to get there. Hope that helps.
Unless...

The Onceler

PSN Name: kingphisher2 alt: Once-Ler_

Postby JOVELZADO » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 pm

The Onceler wrote:You can do it solo. You will have to suicide to adjust your world tendency on several levels. Kill the black phantoms in 2-2, 3-1, and 5-1 once you meet the requirements for them to appear (read the wiki). I believe 3 will do it as long as you haven't killed any NPCs. You could also wait in body form in 4-1 and kill several invaders to get there. Hope that helps.

Well I tried the first method and it didn't work. I killed all 5 BP in all 5 different Archstones, I haven't invaded/killed other players/NPC's, I believe I already achieved PWCT but the Monumental still doesn't give me the Friends Ring.

However, I haven't tried getting invaded in 4-1. Which SL would you recommend for faster invasions?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm in NG+ btw. Does that change anything?
EDIT #2: Got it.
JOVELZADO

PSN Name: JOVELZADO

Postby illusio » Mon May 26, 2014 2:10 am

FWIW to other people who may be looking for this, I was able to get the ring by sticking with the straight and narrow, killing all bosses except False King, and then I went into PBWT for the BP 2-1 Scirvir, 3-1 Rydell, 5-2 Selen and that was enough. No fighting off invaders was required for me.
illusio

PSN Name: arioch-x

Return to Items, Spells and Miracles