Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post New Member Registration System

All Users,

I have implemented a new system to block spam bots. In addition I have removed the requirement that an admin validate a new account before it can be used. Since this is a new system I am not sure how effective it will be, but it has already started blocking spam bots. I manually validated a few accounts before implementing this system, so those may turn out to be spam bots. I would ask that every users please keep an eye out for any spam accounts and flag them so a moderator...

Views: 10020  •  Comments: 8  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Been on Vacation

Hi,

I've been on vacation the last couple of weeks so I was a bit behind on approving new user accounts. I've gone through the 500 or so accounts that were pending approval and out of those about 12 seem to be valid. Please keep an eye out for spam in case a spam bot or two slipped past me. Most of the spam bots are obvious, but some are a tad difficult to determine for certain.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Views: 4134  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments

View the latest post Sandy Hook Elementary School Victims

Here is a list of the names of the victims. I thought I'd share this link to the list of names of those who lost their lives last week in this tragedy. It somehow is important to me that whenever someone's life is snuffed out, especially at such a young age, their names should be remembered. I have also posted them here, should the link disappear or be down or whatever.

Please, keep their families in your thoughts and prayers. It is awful enough to bury a child, but to have them stolen...

Views: 8840  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

• Advertisement