Posts per day: 71
Users per day: 4
Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Kept you waiting, huh?

Well, I'm back. Oddly enough, I was pretty sure I had posted something saying I was going to be away for a while but it seems in my stress at having a surprise holiday sprung on me by a certain female I managed to forget to tell most of you. So, feel free to post in here if I missed any important unanswered questions/queries or if something happened that I need to know about.

Views: 2005  •  Comments: 2  •  Write comments

View the latest post New Feature

All,

UPDATE: The formula is based only on the host, not both characters. If you are within range of the host, then they can summon you, regardless of what you range is.

I got tired of trying to figure out the soul level range I can group with, so I wrote a quick PHP script to calculate this based on the soul level you input. You must enter all party members soul levels, and all party members calculated range must meet the soul levels of everyone else. For example, a soul level 100...

Views: 5220  •  Comments: 12  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Congratulations to Ryuzaki!

Ryuzaki has just been appointed our next Moderator for the Forums and on the Vent chat.
For those of you who don't know him, he's more than deserving of the promotion for his contribution to the community here, and I hope you'll all join me in both congratulating him and making his life hell with endless questions.

Views: 8233  •  Comments: 23  •  Write comments

• Advertisement