Users per day: 4
Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Change to the rules

In order to bring order to the chaos, effective immediately three warnings will result in an automatic two day ban.

Repeatedly being banned for two days will lead to longer, and possibly permanent, bans.

PS -- Due to a bug in phpbb3 the existing warnings for users were wiped out of their profiles. The warnings are still in the logs, but I lack the time and the desire to write the code necessary to rebuild the warning list in the user's profile. So, for now, everyone starts clean.

Views: 3254  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments

View the latest post Site layout changes

Hi Everyone,

A few items to note

• As you can see we have made some layout changes to the site. This was done to help streamline the forums in general, but also to help navigation once Dark Souls section really starts to take off. As part of this effort iGBx will be the lead moderator over the General Forums and Demon's Souls forums. Light (formerly known as mutation3) will be in charge of the Dark Souls forums. Global moderators will continue to handle all sections. Each forum...

Views: 3560  •  Comments: 6  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Choose your own avatar image!!

1, 2

All,

Based on feedback from numerous users I have disabled images for ranks and instead have moved those images to an avatar gallery to let each user choose their own. When logged in to your account do the following

1. Click on User Control Panel in the top left (Just look straight down from the Demon's Souls logo for it)
  2. Once on the User Control Panel Page click the tab named "Profile"
  3. Once on the profile tab along the left side click the "Edit Avatar" option...

Views: 21922  •  Comments: 41  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

• Advertisement