Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Boston Marathon Tragedy

Hi,

Maybe threads have already started about the recent Boston Marathon tragedy, but I have a very busy day ahead of me and simply do not have the time to dig around and check.

In any event, I wanted to point out that we do not allow political discussions on this forum. This community consists of people all over the world (literally) who all have different political views, religious beliefs, and various other opinions that can -- and do -- result in heated, passionate, and...

Views: 15701  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Great Demon's Souls Giveaway!

Note from "Stooge"
 CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS @NataBost & @MatthewNorflus 

Giving away two $20.00 US PSN Codes in celebration of Demon's Souls going on sale on PSN this coming Tuesday. Details on how to enter here : http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/giveaway

Views: 11435  •  Comments: 8  •  Write comments

View the latest post Steam sale!

Hi,

Steam has some really good deals right now. I just picked up the Walking Dead with all five game episodes. Finished the first two and the shit is amazingly good. I hate zombie movies, games, etc. but this isn't really about zombies scaring the hell out of you, but it is more about the relationships between the characters, how they survive, choices they make, etc. Good stuff.

They also have Dark Souls PTD edition on sale 1/2 off.

Great deals on a lot of good games actually.

Views: 10587  •  Comments: 8  •  Write comments

• Advertisement