Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Top Bar changes

All,

Just a note that the top navigation bar on the Wiki (not on the forums) was modified. If you have any issues with it not working, please post here and let me know.

Thanks

Views: 3553  •  Comments: 12  •  Write comments

View the latest post Ventrilo Chat Room Reminder

As you may or may not know, our fabulous wiki group provides you with a chat client using the ventrillo server.

I have noticed that there are many active members on the forums and perhaps you would all be interested in a reminder that the Ventrilo Chat Room is still fully operational. This is a great place to come for new members to seek help from our more experienced players, as well as veteran players to find a great group of fair and friendly PvP players.

If you have any...

Views: 9910  •  Comments: 24  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

View the latest post Mobile Users

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:

Views: 1491  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments [ Read all ]

• Advertisement