Users per day: 4
Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Update on some things

1. I split the suggestion and feedback forums. It was too confusing for me to figure out which ones were feedback and which ones were suggestions. Just wanted to point that out to lessen confusion.
  2. I am aware that the ranks are a little off kilter at the moment. You guys are posting faster then I anticipated.
  3. Speaking of that, my moderators have been told to watch for violations of the "spam" rule. Spamming to increase your post count, and therefore your rank, will get you what you want. A very special rank. We call it the postwhore rank, and this will be your rank image

So, if that is what you want, then we can accommodate you. Bear in mind, we might just remove the ability for you to post for a while, but we can give you the rank you are craving.
  4. A user requested that I change the page titles so that it would not show the name of the site, plus view topic, etc. This makes it easy for those of us who use tabbed browsing to figure out which tab is which. I have done this on the forums, but I cannot do it on the Wiki. If you use Firefox, and you have grease monkey installed then I wrote a small script to do this for you on the wiki. You can find the information on my post in another thread.
  5. We now have a favicon for the forums. That is the little icon next to the URL on your address bar at the top of your browser.
  6. I am aware of the problem with the censor. I am going to truncate the table that has the filters in it and do them manually. I got the list from a site somewhere, but it sucks. You can also go into your user control panel and remove the "show filtered text" or something similar. This just means you can see the dirty word, but other people cannot.
  7. I am adding more BBCodes so you can enhance your posting. You can now align your text. Hover over the "align=" button and it will explain how to use it, and what values are valid.
  8. It is 1:00AM here, I am tired, so that is all for now. Have fun!

Views: 2345  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments [ Back ]

• Advertisement