Users per day: 4
Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 19
Posts per topic: 11

Total members 10187
Our newest member throwaway

• Latest news

View the latest post Regarding "Hacking" Threads

With the release of the PC version of this game, it has come to my attention that the topic of hacking needs to be visited.

We do not endorse, or allow hacking on these forums. There are glitches that you will find throughout the different versions of the "Souls" games that will enable easier game play or faster game play. These are mere exploitations of the game that people abuse for their cause.

Hacking is doing something other than this. It is getting into the files and coding of the game and changing the game to suit your needs.

We do not allow discussions of the latter. I'm well aware of the fact that "Many people have beaten this game many times over and they want to clear it faster for PvP" This is not an excuse. We still have a very large influx of users who have not beaten this game yet or who aren't playing it for the purpose of PvP. We will not allow any discussions that involve how to get around the game's coding.

Any discussion of hacking/recoding/gamebreaking/etc. will result in your receiving a warning and the thread being removed from display.

Thank you
BertoSan

Views: 123182  •  Comments: 19  •  Write comments [ Back ]

• Advertisement